We are looking for a hard working yogi who is organized, detailed and skillful with communication. If you live in the Asheville NC area and want to join the YogaBasics.com team let us know! Read more for all the details.
Vira Bhava Yoga at Brevard Yoga Center
A radical recalibration of your life and experience in the world.
• Assist the general operations of YogaBasics.com: provide customer
service, manage message boards, perform basic bookkeeping and coordinate advertising, marketing
and scholarship programs.
• Assist in scheduling and coordinating yoga retreats and workshops.
• 10 hours/week to start, with moving up to 14hr/wk in the near future.
Enlightened pay: $9/hour to start, $10/hour after 60 day review, and
additional pay increases based on performance.
• Must be sharp, reliable, friendly and self-motivated. Computer skills
(Macintosh), writing skills and good customer service skills are
required. Being able to handle multiple tasks and to manage and execute
special projects will be necessary.
• A current practice of yoga and/or meditation is encouraged and supported.
• Basic website maintenance skills would be a plus.
• Graduate of a yoga teacher training program and/or extensive personal knowledge and experience of yoga would be preferred.
• Hours are flexible, but ideally we are looking for someone Tu & Th 9am-3pm.
Apply by contacting us with your talents, qualifications and availability. We will contact you via email to arrange an interview.