Autumn Yoga & Pranayama Retreat - Tulum, Mexico
September 22th – 28th, 2012
Come join us on a 7-day yoga and pranayama retreat at the Maya Tulum yoga retreat center, located on the crystal clear Caribbean Sea in Tulum, Mexico. Enjoy morning and afternoon yoga practices led by Timothy Burgin, while having plenty of free time to relax and explore the beautiful sandy beaches, get a relaxing spa treatment (massage, facial, reflexology), or go on an amazing adventure excursion (Mayan ruins, snorkeling, and cavern and cave exploring).
Autumn is the time when nature pulls its energy inwards and encourages us to cultivate groundedness and inner focus. Autumn is associated with physical, emotional, and spiritual transformation and is a time for letting go and releasing the things that are not serving us. In this week long retreat we will prepare for the alchemy and transformation of this powerful time of year with specifically tailored yoga practices and sequences. Autumn is also one of the best times to practice pranayama (yoga breathing exercises), and we will be learning and incorporating different pranayamas throughout the retreat.
In this retreat we will invite, instruct and inspire you to:
• Awaken your inner alchemy and learn to transform old habits and patterns
• Cultivate radiant energy and inner focus
• Experience deep stillness and inner peace
• Revive, renew & relax!
All levels of experience and ability are welcome, encouraged and supported. Stages, options and assists will be offered to support your current level and everyone will be given the tools and experience to deepen and enrich their practice.
• The Garden View rooms are located in the garden area with windows that open to allow the sweet, deep scent of the tropical gardens.
• The Ocean View rooms are located in the garden area with beautiful views of the ocean and a refreshing sea breeze.
• The Beach Front Deluxe rooms are situated on the sandy beach with spectacular and crystal clear views of the Caribbean Sea.
Pricing includes housing, 2 yoga classes per day, 3 meals per day, WiFi, daily maid service, and all taxes and gratuities.
Airfare/transportation, spa services and excursions are not included. A $600 deposit will reserve your space for you, and full payment is required 60 days prior to the retreat start date. By signing up for the retreat you are agreeing to all of our retreat policies. Payment plans can be arranged once you place your deposit. Once you register for the retreat you can download our detailed information packet with travel information and a complete packing list.