We are looking for talented and enthusiastic writers to join our yoga writing team! Writers with a strong background in yoga philosophy, who are up to date with current yoga news and research, and who are comfortable writing education/information focused articles are encouraged to apply.
– Experienced yoga teacher and/or extensive knowledge and experience in yoga, meditation and/or yoga philosophy.
– Submit well-written articles by set deadlines (approx. 1-2 assignments per month).
– Articles must adhere to our blogging style guide and must be informative, entertaining, clear, detailed, structured, well-researched, concise and error-free.
– Articles must be 4-8 Paragraphs / 550-700 words long.
– Communicate in a timely manner with the Managing Editor about submission scheduling, revisions and edits when necessary.
Viewing ads supports YogaBasics. Remove ads with a membership. Thanks!
– Degree in journalism or English.
– Working knowledge of anatomy/physiology, Ayurveda, or yogic philosophy.
$30/article, with future increases based on performance and reliability.
Please review the content on www.YogaBasics.com to see the style and content of writing we publish. Please fill out the below form as completely as possible to be considered for our yoga writing team.
Disclosure: YogaBasics.com participates in several affiliate programs. As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases. When you click on external links, we may receive a small commission, which helps us keep the lights on.